Role and Responsibilities
Inside Sales Rep – Data
- Playing an integral role in new business relationships.
- Focus to compile and qualify leads, draw as much information about goals and intentions from new leads via email submissions and/or inbound phone calls.
- Required to have strong customer services skills, create a nurtured relationship, while being able to effectively transfer information to internal upper management to begin the new client onboarding process.
- Required to use CRM tool to update monthly client sales reporting status to update management.
- Follow up on requests regarding data licensing, pilot or new program partnership, marketing etc.
- Expanding volume sales orders by continuously proposing new CarMD product and data solutions that meet company ROI goals.
- Resolve any client facing issues and problems while maintaining trust and authority.
- You will act as one of the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions.
- Play an integral part in generating new sales working closely with marketing turning potential leads into lasting relationships.
- Experience in data sales or enterprise sales a plus.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- At least 2 years’ experience in sales
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals in the automotive industry and aftermarket industry.
- Automotive and/or Automotive Aftermarket experience a plus
- Experience using contact management software to plan and accomplish goals (preferred).
- Highly self-motivated, ability to problem solve, quick to resolve issues and passionate about the automotive space to grow sales and portfolio.
No agencies, local candidates only, in house full time direct hire position. Some local travel required.